Dan Grant Associates Ltd provide training and consultancy to schools, colleges and work-based learning providers.
We are expert in vocational learning and supporting providers with information and analysis on which sound judgements can be based.
We have extensive research evidence and vast knowledge base to help our clients focus on critical success factors for strategic decision making.
Our aim is to ensure our clients strive for excellence within a culture of continuous self-improvement.
Recent initiatives include:
- Inspection services
- Curriculum design
- Inspection of training programmes
for adult learners with disabilities
- Pre-inspection consultation and preparation
- Training in preparation for Comprehensive
- Customised training
- Behaviour management training
- Developing vocational learning programmes
- Diversity and DDA customised training
- Support for the development of SAR/SEF process
including the Framework for Excellence
- Skills foresight analysis and
- Performance review
- Project development and evaluation
- Strategic planning and systems design
- Research design methodology
- 1995 and 2005 DDA impact analysis for
policies and procedures
- Young Persons’ independent user analysis
- Strategic planning for Integrated
Equality and diversity are central to both our vision and operational strategies. We pride ourselves in enabling our clients to plan and deliver effective, efficient & inclusive services.
Information provided on this site is available in different formats (e.g. CD). Please contact us for details.
© Copyright 2010 Dan Grant Associates. All rights reserved.